Specialists in polished concrete creation in Newcastle
Are you looking for a professional contractor to help polish your concrete?
Looking for a reliable and experienced specialist in Newcastle who can transform your dull, old concrete into something modern and polished? Our team of experts are here to give you an aesthetically beautiful floor. From dust-free grinding and honing to polishing with diamond pads of various grits – all our services come at competitive rates.
No matter the size or shape of the area, we use state-of-the-art equipment and techniques so your floors always look their best. Our finishing process also helps make it more durable and easier to clean and maintain, increasing its lifespan! Talk about value-added services with quality workmanship.
Contact us at (02) 4058 1283 now for an obligation-free quote on polished concrete Newcastle today!
The many benefits of polished concrete flooring
Polished concrete flooring is a kind of floor covering which is extremely durable, attractive and cost-effective. It is one of the best choices for any space – commercial or residential. With polished concrete, you will be able to enjoy:
• Durability – its increased density means it can handle a lot more wear and tear than other kinds of flooring
• Low Maintenance – you don’t need to worry about regular maintenance with this type of flooring
• Safety – due to its increased density, polished concrete is more resistant to slips and falls than other types of flooring
• Aesthetic appeal – the beautiful sheen that comes from polishing creates an attractive visual effect
• Cost-effectiveness – you can get a polished concrete floor for a fraction of the cost of other types of flooring. See more on the benefits of concrete polishing Newcastle.
How to choose the right contractor for your project
The contractor you choose for a polished concrete project should have experience with the material and be familiar with the latest techniques in polishing. It is essential to find a contractor who will provide quality work at a reasonable cost and stand behind their work.
• Ask for references – Ask friends and family if they can recommend someone who has done polished concrete before or contact a local concrete association for a list of reputable providers in your area.
• Request estimates – Once you have narrowed down the list of potential contractors, ask them to provide an estimate for the project. Make sure that the estimate includes all materials and labour costs as well as any additional services that may be necessary.
• Check credentials – Before signing a contract with a contractor, make sure you check their credentials. Ask for proof of insurance, licensing and bonding as well as any certifications that may be necessary for the specific type of project you are having done.
• Verify experience – Make sure the contractor has experience working with polished concrete, preferably in similar projects to yours. Ask to see before and after photos of past projects.
What to expect during the installation process
The typical concrete polishing process involves the following;
• Surface preparation – The concrete is thoroughly cleaned and any existing coatings are removed.
• Repair & grinding – Any cracks, divots or imperfections are repaired and then the surface is ground down with a series of diamond-tipped grinders to create a smooth, even finish.
• Resurfacing – If needed, additional resurfacing can be applied to the concrete for a more customized look.
• Densifying & sealing – Special chemicals are used to densify and harden the polished concrete, and then a sealer is applied for protection.
• Buffing & polishing – The last step is to buff and polish the surface with diamond-tipped tools, which will enhance the lustre of the concrete.
How to care for your polished concrete flooring
There is minimal care required for a polished concrete floor.It is recommended to keep them dry and use a damp mop for regular cleaning. For tougher stains, it is best to use a mild detergent and clean it with water. Avoid using harsh chemicals as they can cause discolouration or damage the surface of the flooring.If any spills occur, it’s essential to act quickly and clean them up as soon as possible. Sealing the flooring once a year is essential for added protection and shine.
Why choose us?
Look no further than Polished Concrete Newcastle Specialist for high-quality and professional concrete polishing services. We have the experience and expertise to get the job done right, and we’re always available to answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to learn more about our services or to schedule a consultation.
Polished concrete Newcastle Specialist
Address: 67 Kings Rd, New Lambton NSW 2305
Telephone: (02) 4058 1283