Professional, polished concrete flooring company in Newcastle
Polished concrete is a flooring surface that has been treated with a chemical and/or mechanical process to produce a shiny, hard-wearing finish.
It is most often used in commercial settings such as retail stores, restaurants, and office buildings, but it can also be found in residential homes.
The benefits of concrete polishing Newcastle are many. It is durable, easy to clean and maintain, and looks great. It can be used in any room of the house – from the kitchen to the bathroom to the basement.
Contact us today at (02) 4058 1283 for a free consultation on how polished concrete Newcastle can work for you!
What is polished concrete, and how is it different from other flooring materials?
Polished concrete is the process of grinding and polishing the concrete to produce a smooth, glossy finish. This is done using diamond abrasives and industrial-grade machines with high pressure. The result is a hard-wearing and attractive flooring surface.
The difference between polished concrete and other flooring materials lies in its unique properties. Polished concrete is incredibly strong, resistant to stains and scratches, and easy to maintain. It also has a long lifespan, often lasting decades with minimal upkeep required.
Polished concrete is quickly becoming the newest trend in flooring. Its unique properties make it an ideal choice for homes or businesses looking for a durable and aesthetically pleasing flooring option.
The benefits of polished concrete over other flooring materials
Polished concrete offers a lot of benefits over other flooring options, which include;
• Durability – The strength and durability of polished concrete make it the perfect flooring option for any area that receives a lot of foot traffic or is exposed to harsh conditions. This can include shops, restaurants, warehouses and other places that experience high levels of activity.
• Easy Maintenance – Polished concrete requires minimal maintenance compared to other types of flooring. All it requires is regular sweeping and mopping with a mild detergent.
• Sustainable – Polished concrete is created using existing materials, making it an eco-friendly flooring choice.
• Aesthetically Pleasing – The look of polished concrete can range from matte to highly glossy, depending on the amount of polish applied. The glossy finish reflects light, making any space appear larger and brighter.
How to polish concrete floors
The concrete polishing process involves the following;
• Grinding – The first step is to grind the surface of the concrete with a diamond-impregnated grinding pad. This removes any imperfections and allows for a smooth finish.
• Honing – Following the grinding process, honing is used to create a uniformed look on the floor and prepare it for polishing.
• Polishing – This is the last step of the process and involves using a special polishing pad to create a glossy finish.
• Sealing – To protect the polished concrete surface, it should be sealed with an appropriate sealant. This will help keep it looking its best for years to come.
Tips for keeping your polished concrete floors looking their best
Polished concrete floors are easy maintenance, you only need to;
• Regularly sweep and vacuum to remove any dirt or debris
• Mop with pH-neutral cleaner
• Apply a sealant once every six months to protect the surface from stains and scratches.
Polished concrete is an elegant, low-maintenance flooring option that will add value to any commercial or residential property.
Choose it today.
Why choose us?
If you are looking for a flooring option that is both stylish and durable, polished concrete may be the perfect choice for you. Polished concrete is easy to maintain and can withstand heavy traffic, making it an ideal solution for both residential and commercial applications. Newcastle Polished Concrete Specialist offers a wide range of services to meet your needs, so give us a call today to get started on your next project.
Polished Concrete Newcastle Specialist
Address: 67 Kings Rd, New Lambton NSW 2305
Telephone: (02) 4058 1283